In nice used condition
The only infrared blocker in this price range featuring a planeoptically polished substrate, parallel to within 30 seconds of arc! In combination with the unique properties of the BAADER Contrast-Booster the resulting spectral window eliminates all known effects of image deterioration – an absolute MUST for digital imaging.
- Reflects destructive heat radiation!
- Protects your valuable solar observing equipment such as DAYSTAR-Filters and the like from excessive heat-stress.
- Stays cool and will not shatter if subjected to great thermal stress, since even intensive radiation is not absorbed – as with ordinary 'heat protective Filters' such as KG-3 or KG-5. Energy is reflected due to an elaborate interference system of 39 dielectric coating layers.
- 98% Transmission average across the visible spectrum.
- Enables pinpoint star images with digital and CCD-equipment.
- Ultrahard and durable Ion-Beam IR-cut coatings, may be cleaned any time without worry.
- Hard and absolutely scratch resistant 7 layer-multicoat featuring 0.3 % residual reflection versus the regular 4.6% of an uncoated substrate.
- Freedom from ghost images due to highest quality Coatings.
- Planeoptically polished! Retains full image resolution even at highest magnification during solar observation or eyepiece projection.
- Larger clear aperture than any competing 31.7mm or 50.8mm filter.
- Low Profile Filter Cell (LPFC) with a CNC milled `crown` for ease of handling and attachment.