In good condition, the case may not say XME but the camera was returned to S-big for the upgrade as well as the enhanced heating power socket on the rear
The St-10 may not be a sexy to look at as a new QSI but it does not mean it lacks in capability. It is fitted with the class leading KAF-3200 Mono CCD chip which has quantum efficiency of nearly 90% If you compare that to most CCD cameras on the market this camera is almost twice as sensitive at 656NM which is the all important HA band pass. Although not photographed the power supply is included.
Some details from the web below but what you receive is in the photographs or my own description:
Each ST-10XME camera system includes the following:
* Rugged camera body with new high speed analog and digital electronics
* New High QE Class 1 KAF-3200ME imaging CCD with no column defects
* Built-in TC-237H CCD autoguider with 2.7X the area and 10X the sensitivity of an ST-4
* High speed USB interface (425,000 pixels/sec).
* New Remote Guide Head Port
* New I2C bi-directional expansion port
* Standard accessory / telescope port
* 1.25" Nosepiece
* Cooling Fan - on/off controlled by software
* New heat exchanger design with water cooling capability
* Tripod mount 1/4-20 threaded side plate