Brand new sealed
Details from the web below:
- The only high quality filters planoptically polished to 1/4 wave and parfocal.
- 2mm glass thickness and LPFC Low Profile Filter Cells
- Baader LRGBC filters have elaborate anti-reflection coatings for superior performance.
- Each filter is coated separately, not just cut or bored from a large coated plate. Individual hard coatings ensure sealed edges that are impermeable to moisture (bored filters have the coating microcracked all around the edge).
- Baader filters feature hard coatings that may be cleaned with Baader Optical Wonder fluid without scratches.
- Less reflections than competing designs.
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging.
- Designed for maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear differentiation of colours.
- OIII emission overlaps on B/G-filters with maximum transmission to allow efficient and natural colour imaging.
- R-filter delivers maximum transmission for H-alpha and S II while efficiently cutting IR.
- Gap between G/R-filters serves to reduce light pollution from Mercury and Sodium lamps and improves colour balance and separation.