* CGE PRO computerized Equatorial mount
* Heavy duty stainless steel tripod adjustable from 38 - 55"
* One 22 lbs counterweight
* Weighs 154 lbs
* Proven NexStar computer control technology
* 40,000 object database with 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
* New All-Star Polar Alignment routine for both Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
* Software Features include: Database Filter Limits, Hibernate, five alignment methods and user-defined slew limits.
* Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
* Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable star; solar systems; objects and asterisms
* Double line, 16-character Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with backlit LED buttons for easy operation of goto features
* 12VDC Servo Motors with integrated optical encoders
* Permanent programmable periodic error correction (PEC) - corrects for periodic tracking errors inherent to all worm drives
* Drive Motors - High quality motors with seven slot skewed armature to minimize magnetic cogging for quiet operation and long life. Precision made cut-steel gears in gearbox for Improve tracking precision.
* Bearing and Shaft - Main shafts are made from 1.57" diameter steel tubing with .40" wall thickness with two preloaded 2.68" O.D. tapered roller bearings on each axes
* Precision worm drive system - .75" pitch dia. precision made steel worm preloaded with two .87" OD ball bearings to minimize run-out (a source of periodic error). 255 tooth 6" pitch dia. precision made worm wheel with enveloping brass teeth
* Spring loaded DEC worm to minimize backlash and for easy guiding.
* 4 point RA and DEC clutch system for no-slip pointing precision
* Autoguide port, PC port and auxiliary ports located on the electronic pier for long exposure astrophotography
* Rugged 9-pin thread on motor cables
* Latitude range: 10º to 65º northern or southern hemispheres
* RS-232 communication port on hand control to control the telescope via a personal computer
* Includes NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer
* GPS-compatible with optional CN16 GPS Accessory (93967)
MOTOR DRIVE: DC Servo motors with encoders, both axes
COMPUTER HAND CONTROL: Double line, 16 character Liquid Crystal Display; 19 backlit LED buttons
SLEW SPEEDS: Nine slew speeds 5.5 deg/s, 2 deg/s, 0.5 deg/s, 64x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 1x, 0.5x
TRACKING RATES: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
TRACKING MODES: EQ North and EQ South
ALIGNMENT PROCEDURES: 2-Star Align, Solar System Align, Last Alignment, Quick Align, 1-Star Align
DATABASE: 40,000+ objects, 100 user defined programmable objects. Enhanced information on over 200 objects
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 12 VDC 2A
INTERNAL CLOCK: Yes
GPS: Optional CN-16 GPS Accessory
TRIPOD AND PIER WEIGHT: 52 lb (23.59 kg)
EQ MOUNT WEIGHT: 75 lb (34.02 kg)
COUNTERWEIGHT BAR: 5 lb (2.27 kg)
COUNTERWEIGHTS: 1 x 22 lb