In average condition with some paint marks and nice clean optics, tripod has the usual cosmetic rust specs you expect with a Meade tripod
Details from the web below:
No competing Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope can make those claims. The LX90-ACF is the perfect platform for the demanding visual observer and imaging enthusiast with telescopes available in apertures of 8 inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches.
When it comes to industry-leading optics, depth of features, and computerized operation, the LX90-ACF is the best all-around telescope value you can find.
Meade UHTC is a series of exotic optical coatings precisely tuned to optimize the optical performance of your LX telescope. Image brightness is increased by nearly 15% over standard coatings. Objects such as stars, galaxies and nebulae as observed through your LX will be dramatically brighter. Even observations of the Moon and planets will benefit in increased image brightness from the full spectrum of light transmission.
GPS - LX90-ACF can do more than track satellites. It talks to them as well. Turn it on and the built-in Sony® GPS sensor immediately determines your precise date, time and location. AutoAlign™ then uses this info to align your scope for a tour of the most spectacular sights in the universe. With all the features of the legendary LX90GPS, plus the additon of Advanced Coma-Free optics and the ability to communicate to satellites, the new LX90-ACF now has it all.
EASY ALIGN - LX90s are smart scopes that know the night sky right out of the box. Easy Align picks two alignment stars for you and places them right in your viewfinder. Just center them to fine tune your alignment and the wonders of the universe are at your fingertips.
OVERSIZED PRIMARY MIRROR - Only Meade manufactures their primary mirrors in diameters larger than their listed aperture (e.g. the diameter of the 8" LX90’s primary mirror is actually 8.25").This additional 1/4" yields a wider, fully illuminated field-of-view, and allows you to see the light other telescopes leave behind.
SLEW SPEED - The LX90-ACF slews (moves) from star to star at 7 degrees per second. That is more than twice as fast as the competition. This means that over the course of an evening, a Meade LX90-ACF will show you two to three times more objects.
RIGID CAST ALUMINUM FORK MOUNT - The Meade LX90-ACF's Optical Tube Assembly is mounted on two sturdy fork arms giving you a rock solid platform for astrophotography.
LX200 - SERIES TRIPOD - The LX90-ACF comes standard with the same sturdy field tripod as the LX200-ACF series telescope.
SMART DRIVE - Meade’s AutoStar provides Periodic Error Correction (in polar mode). Over the course of one or more training periods your LX90-ACF will minimize guiding corrections during long exposure astrophotography.
AUTOSTAR CONTROLLER - Meade’s AutoStar can be updated after purchase. Download software upgrades, guided tours and timely objects like comets, satellites and new discoveries – Free! Keep your AutoStar up-to-date, and your LX90-ACF will grow with you for years to come. Click Here for Autostar updates
- Optical Design Advanced Coma-Free
- Clear Aperture 203mm (8")
- Focal Length 2000mm
- Focal Ratio f/10
- Optical Coating UHTC
- Optical Tube Dimensions 231mm x 425mm
- GPS Sony GPS
- Series 4000 26mm eyepiece
- Diagonal 1.25"
- Viewfinder 8 X 50
- Telescope Mounting fork type, double tine
- Setting Circle Diameters RA: 8º, Dec: 5º
- Go To Pointing Precision (approx) 5 arc minutes
- Pointing Precision in High Precision Mode 3 arc minutes
- #497 AutoStar Hand Controller PIC 16C57 microcontroller, 2 line X 16 alphanumeric display
- Batteries (user supplied) 8 X C cells
- Battery Life (approx.) 60 hours
- Onboard Object Database 30,223 objects
- Slew Speeds RA & Dec: 1x, 2x, 8x, 16x, 64x, 128x sidereal and 1.5º/sec, 3º/sec, & 6.5º/sec
- Tracking Rates sidereal, lunar, or custom-selected from 2000 incremental rates
- Tube Body aluminum
- Mount Castings aluminum
- Primary & Secondary Mirrors Pyrex glass
- Correcting Plate/Lens clear water white glass
- Total Net Telescope Weight 24.04 kg.
- Telescope Shipping Weight (approx.) 33.11 kg.
- Field Tripod Height 762mm to 1067mm variable